Company Info & General Conditions
This site is published by SURFACE RECORDS
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to the following address:
4 Grand rue
Protection of personal data
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, correct and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us a mail to the following address:
Surface records - 4 Grand rue - 83910 Pourrieres - France
You may also view or change your personal data in "Your Account".
General conditions of sale and delivery
§ 1. General
Your contracting party for all orders placed in connection with this online offer is Surface records, represented by its manager, hereinafter referred to as "surface records".
All deliveries of surface records to the customer are made on the basis of these general conditions of sale and delivery. These are the basis of all offers and agreements between Surface Records and the customer and are considered as valid for the duration of the entire business relationship. Contrary or divergent conditions of the buyer are only obligatory if Surface Records has accepted them in writing.
§ 2 Liability of online offer
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
(1) The "offers" on the website represent an invitation to the customer without obligation to order from Surface Records.
(2) By sending the completed order form on the internet, the customer undertakes to conclude a sales contract or a business contract. Before the final shipment, the customer has the possibility to check the conformity of his data on a preview page and, if necessary, to correct them. To order, the following languages are currently available: English.
Surface records then sends a confirmation of order to the customer by e-mail and verifies the legal and effective feasibility of the offer, in particular the possible infringement of the protected rights of third parties. This confirmation of order does not represent acceptance of the offer, but must only inform the customer that Surface Records has received his order.
The contract is only concluded when Surface Records ships the ordered product to the customers and confirms the shipment with a second e-mail (confirmation of shipment. Details of the order are also available online on www.surface-records.com in The profile of the user.
(3) The contract is subject to one-time and full delivery. This reservation is not valid in case of last-minute difficulties in delivery or if Surface Records is not responsible for non-delivery, in particular if Surface records fails to carry out a congruent hedging transaction. The customer is immediately informed of the unavailability of the service. The consideration will be reimbursed if it has been provided by the customer.
§ 4 Delivery / Shipping
(1) In principle, shipping is made within 10 working days after manufacturing. The dates and delivery times are only contractual in so far as they have been expressly confirmed as such by Surface Records in written form.
(3) Delivery is made by a sender of the choice of Surface Records. The shipping costs, which may depend on the value of the order and the place of delivery, shall be borne by the customer. Current shipping prices can be found at www.surface-records.com
(4) If delivery is not exceptionally possible within the time limit indicated below (1), Surface Records shall inform the customer in writing.
§ 5 Prices
(1) For customers in EU states, the prices indicated are the final prices. They include legal charges, including V.A.T. The shipping costs are invoiced and justified separately on the invoice.
(2) For customers outside the EU, all prices quoted are net. The delivery address is decisive. If the V.A.T is due in accordance with the legal provisions of the country of the recipient, it must be paid in addition to the receipt of the goods. In addition, import duties may be payable; The customer must pay them in addition to the receipt of the goods.
(3) The customer must pay shipping charges, which may depend on the value of the order and the place of delivery. Current shipping prices can be found at www.surface-records.com
(4) The purchase price and shipping charges are due immediately and without deduction.
§ 6 Payment
(1) The customer has the possibility to pay his order by VISA/CB/MASTERCARD secure 3D.
This Service is provided by PAYGREEN
(3) Surface records is authorized to use reliable third parties in the payment of services.
A) In the event of late payment by the customer, Surface records may transfer its claims to a collection office and send to third parties the individual data necessary for the execution of the payment.
(B) In the event of recourse to third parties in the execution of the payment, payment is only considered to have been made in relation to Surface Records when the amount has been made available to the third party in accordance with the contract, so that the third party may Dispose without reserve.
§ 7 Retention of title
(1) The goods shall remain the property of Surface records until settlement of the claims due to them.
(2) The customer undertakes to treat the goods carefully until the property is transmitted to him.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The information, drawings, technical data, descriptions of weights, measurements and services contained in the leaflets, catalogs, circulars, announcements and price lists are purely informative. Surface Records assumes no liability for the accuracy of these statements. With regard to the mode and size of the delivery, only the information contained in the confirmation of the order is decisive.
(4) According to the state of the art, data communication via the Internet can not be guaranteed without mistakes and / or available at any time. Therefore, Surface Records is not responsible for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
§ 11 Copyrights on printed designs, exemption from liability
(1) If the customer transmits a personal reason or influences the product (textual personalization), it assures Surface Records that the text and the reason are free from the rights of third parties. In this case, any breaches of copyright, personality or the right to the name are entirely the responsibility of the client. The customer also ensures that he does not infringe any other right of third party by individualizing the product.
(2) The customer shall exempt Surface Records from any requirement or right invoked for the infringement of such rights of third parties. The customer shall reimburse Surface Records for all defense costs and other damages incurred.
§ 12 Technical and design divergences
In the performance of the contract, we expressly reserve the right to discrepancies with regard to the descriptions and indications of our brochures, catalogs and other written and electronic documents as to the nature of the fabric, color, weight, size, design or Characteristics, provided that they are acceptable to the buyer. Reasons for change may result from commercial fluctuations and technical production rates.
§ 13 Data protection
Surface Records processes the individual data of the customer according to the established criteria and in accordance with the legal provisions. Personal data provided for the ordering of goods (such as name, e-mail address, postal address, payment data) are used by Surface Records for the performance of the contract. These data are treated confidentially by Surface Records and are not communicated to third parties involved in the ordering, delivery and payment process. The customer has the right, upon request, to receive free information on the individual data registered on him by Surface Records. In addition, it has the right to rectify inaccurate data, to delete and erase its individual data, provided that no obligation of legal custody does not preclude it.
§ 14 Jurisdiction - place of performance - choice of law
(1) The place of performance for all deliveries is the headquarters of Surface records in France.
(2) In accordance with these general conditions of sale and delivery, the contract is exclusively subject to French law. The application of United Nations commercial law is excluded. If the online merchant is a consumer and his usual place of residence is abroad, the mandatory provisions of this state remain unchanged.
(3) If any provision of these terms and conditions of sale and delivery is void or contradicts the legal regulations, this shall not in any event confer the contract in question.